Thursday, July 7, 2011

Adding to Bank of America...

Today I bought an additional 600 shares of BAC at $10.93, bringing my total share count to 2,000 and making it my second largest position after LUK (as of today BAC accounts for 12-13% of my portfolio).  Obviously I think BAC is a good deal at these prices, but this transaction also has the added benefit of reducing % of my portfolio allocated to cash, which had gotten a little too high after my recent deposits.  Lastly, Fortune published a surprisingly good article on the CEO of BAC, Brian Moynihan (http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/07/07/can-brian-moynihan-fix-americas-biggest-bank/?iid=HP_LN).  It's well worth reading if you're a current BAC holder or are thinking about buying the stock.

Questions?  Comments?  Email mevsemt@gmail.com